Keep yourself up to date with the latest developements in RDE
The EU Commission’s initiative to introduce a new mandatory emission test procedure for all light duty vehicles has significant impacts on type-approval procedures, measurement technology and exhaust system engineering. Important steps forward have been made in the past months, an implementation is scheduled within a time frame of 2017-2020.
This 4th International Conference REAL DRIVING EMISSIONS will again bring together decision makers, researchers and application specialists from industry, associations, scientific institutions and regulatory bodies to discuss the latest state of affairs around the implementation and technology of RDE procedures.
Participants are welcome to
- Learn about latest developments on Real Driving Emissions regulation
- Discuss latest results of test runs and round robins
- Gain insight into RDE data evaluation models
- Review current PEMS technology, discuss application and improvements
- Learn about simulation models for cost effective RDE strategies
- Discuss engine design strategies and exhaust aftertreatment in regard of RDE compliance
In 2015, more than 100 experts and practitioners from various fields have joined the event.
This year, we look again forward to meeting you in Berlin!
You would like to present your latest results on the conference? Please contact for more information about speaking slots:
Mr. Bernd Hamacher, Conference Manager, bernd.hamacher(at)iqpc.de, Tel.: +49-(0)30-20913-213